Saturday 20 June 2009

Hi all,

I was kind of looking forward to not having any commands today as master thought he might be busy, but he found time to give me some. So here they are:

I am not allowed to wear panties from reading master's email until I get ready for church tomorrow

Tonight I will be wearing no clothes and no covers, this has been horrid this week as I have slept badly because I have been cold. I think the people at work were quite fed up with me by the end of the week

I had to make an ice dildo and whilst that was melting I had to melt one ice cube against my clit and another one on my tits.
Master wants me to list every holiday including my birthday so here goes:

Month/Year
01/01 - new years day
good friday and easter monday but these are different each year.
1st monday in may, last monday in may
last monday in august
11/11-my birthday
Christmas day
Boxing day

I have to do the following dare on getdare
Master rolled for me: 4, 2, and 4.
Master would like me to read the following story http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23794
It is written by master and he would like me to tell him what I think

This is the G command for the alaphabet command. G stands for Good Girl. I have to come up with my own commands for the whole week, to see if I know what master likes. I have to come up with one for each day and two for each weekend day, so here are my commands:

Monday: No panties all day
Tuesday: Lie face up on bed, thinking about master for 20mins no touching or start again.
Wednesday: Ice cube dildo in my pussy
Thursday: Clothespin on my clit for 10mins
Friday: Spank my ass as many times as possible, at least 120 each cheek with ruler.
Saturday: Masturbate to the edge 6 times and wait 2mins in between each time.
Have anal plug in my ass for as long as I can manage at least 1hr
Sunday: A clothespin on each nipple, one on my clit and three on each pussy lip for 20mins at least.
Spank my pussy at least 50 times with my hand.

Anyway I am off to look at my new hairstyle again.

Komodo's whore

No comments:

Post a Comment