Saturday 13 June 2009

Hi,

Master is not happy with the way I have been writing my blog. Apparently using the way he phrases my commands is not good enough. So here goes:


First I had to take my panties off as soon as I read master’s email. I have to leave them off until I get ready for church tomorrow. We all know I love not wearing any panties. Secondly, I have to make an ice dildo out of three ice cubes and put it in my pussy until it melts. Thirdly I have to write on my pussy, tits and ass these phrases \9and master I have cut and pasted this bit) 1. "Property of Master Sean" 2. "Komodo's Whore" 3. "Please Fuck me Here Master Sean.” I was allowed to chose where to write them, 1 is on my tits, 2 is on my ass and 3 is on my pussy.

Fourthly, I have been a very naughty girl (thinking about master until I get soaking wet, which is not something nice girls do apparently - master says) so I had to get on my hands and knees (naked) and spank my self on my ass as hard as I could and as many times as I could. I managed 100 strokes on each cheek. Then I had to lay on my back and spank my pussy 40 times with me hand.

Numero cinco: I have to write an essay based on the following scenario (again this has been cut and pasted from master’s email.

You and I have met in real life and you are being my slave for the day and we are having straight vaginal sex, doggy style. I have instructed that you are to let me cum before you and you can only cum after I cum when I give you permission. I still have not cum and I'm not even close but you can't hold it in any more and you cum before I do and before I gave you permission. Not wanting to lose the moment I keep fucking you until I cum inside you. I need to teach you a lesson for disobeying my commands. What do you think would be a proper way for me to punish you?

I have sent this to master. If he wants it posted here

A suitable way for master to punish me.


My punishment for cumming before my master would be some serious orgasm denial. He would have me do everything naked, and not allowed to touch myself. If I want a shower, I must ask him for permission and he would wash me. He would do this clinically. I would be instructed to masturbate in front of him for 20mins everyday without cumming. Master would continue this training for 2 weeks. If I was good and did as he said it would only last the two weeks, however for every time I broke this rule, an extra day would be added.


Next up, I had to get naked and lay on my back for 15mins at least and not touch myself at all. I had to be thinking about master who would be telling me what to do and to remind me not to touch myself. I also have to think about the situation above. When the 15mins was up (obviously I succeeded) I had to edge three times whilst thinking about master and wait three mins in between each edge time. I had the option of cumming after the last edge because I lasted the whole 15mins without touching myself. If I wanted to cum, I had to swallow all of my cum. I did not want to do that so I did not cum.

Next, I had to update my blog. It is not allowed to be a cut and paste job, because apparently I have all the time in the world, to sit and think up different ways of saying master’s commands. Master obviously thinks that my cutting and pasting is due to laziness, rather than my actual thought process, that f I cut and pasted it, I could not miss any details out accidentally, and as I cut and pasted sections I did them.

Lastly, I am allowed to sleep however I want tonight - so I shall be sleeping naked.


Oh also master has decided that I am allowed to cum twice tonight if I want to. I don’t want to, so I won’t be.

Have fun.

Komodo’s Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment