Sunday 14 June 2009

Well it seems that master really liked my blog yesterday, so it appears that at the weekends I shall never have time to myself.

My first command for today is actually my weekly card dare. This week it is the nine of spades. I have to bind myself to a chair naked for 1 minute. I have to do one or both of the following: 1) You can keep yourself bound to a chair completely naked for a longer amount of time (no less than four minutes). or 2) You can gag yourself with a pair of panties you're wearing today. I kepy myself bound to the chair for 5mins in total, there is no way I am voluntarily putting my panties in my mouth.

Second is my alphabet dare. This week it is the letter F. F stands for freezing. Every night this week I must sleep with no covers on. Master will still give me my sleeping attire. Tonight I have to wear bra, panties and pjs. The second part of this command is that every other day master will be giving me a command to do with ice. Today I have to rub one ice cube against my clit until the ice melts. The punishment for not following the freezing commands is cold showers. I have obviously already done the ice cube command, and will not sleep with covers this week.

For last command today I have to get naked. I have to get on my back with my rabbit (sex toy) I have to imagine that it is my masters cock, and face fuck myself. Whilst doing this I has to play with either my clit or my pussy. I played with my clit. I had to cum whilst doing this. Master wanted my cum kept close to my pussy, which is not very difficult as I imagine I am similar to most women in that when we cum, it does not just gush out, well it might do, but it has pussy lips to stay on. The I had to take any of the cum not in my pussy and spread it over my rabbit. Then I stood the rabbit on the ground and rode it for 5 mins as told to by master. I had to start slow and get faster. When that was done I had to suck it clean. Then I had to fuck my asshole. Now this hurt a lot, fucking lots actually. My rabbit is not like my anal plugs, small at the top getting bigger, it is just like a hard unyielding cock. AND IT FUCKING HURT. I had to pull it out and put it back in, not actually taking it all the way out. I had to do this for 5mins, supposedly getting faster as I got more comfortable, I did not get more comfortable, but I did it as fast as I could manage.

So now I am off to see if I have time to do anything else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment