Friday 27 March 2009

1st Day as my Master's Official Slave

This morning I got up at 5.40am, to make sure I could get to work on time. But first I had to have my cold shower (a punishment, for taking clips off of my pussy lips too soon last night), this was after sleeping naked with no covers on. I have not been warm all day! I get to wear pyjamas tonight, which i dont really like. I was allowed to cum three times today, but it had to be twice at work and once at home. I couldn't cum at work, so I can only cum at home once now. Master had me do a dice dare at home, these are the options:
Where:
1. Right nipple
2. Left nipple
3. Both nipples
4. Balls/Vagina Lips
5. Both nipples & balls/vagina lips
6. LUCKY. Choose one.

How many:
1. One each place
2. Five each place
3. Ten each place
4. Fifteen each place
5. 30 each place
6. LUCKY. Choose one.

Where:
1. At your computer.
2. Outside.
3. In front of your living room window.
4. During class at school
5. In the bathroom.
6. LUCKY. Choose one.

How long:
1. 1 min.
2. 3 min. & and every minute rotate 90 degrees clockwise.
3. 7 min.
4. 13 min.
5. 30 min. & every 5 minutes rotate 90 degrees clockwise.
6. LUCKY. Choose one.

Penalties [If you can't keep them on that long or can't do it in the location specified]:
1. Add 2 clips for every clip you take off.
2. Add 4 clips for every clip you take off.
3. Every clip you take off costs you one item of clothing. Put the clothes in the toilet when you take them off.
4. Every minute you don't last you equals x hours you can't go to the bathroom. [X being number of minutes you didn't last]
5. For the next two days after everything you say add one of the phrases to it - 1. "in bed" 2. with Michael Jackson" 3. "with Elmo" 4. "to have sex with" 5. "with my mom's boyfriend" 6. LUCKY. Choose one.
6. LUCKY. Choose one.

Master rolled for me, they were as follows: 1, 2 ,3, 3, 1, this means, I had right nipple, 5 clothespins, in front og my living room window, for 7mins, and that if for every peg I took off I would have to put on 2 more. This was hard to fit 5 pegs on/around my right nipple as they arent that big! but I did it, and man did it hurt, but I left them on for the requisite 7mins, and stod in the window. I felt so dirty. I have discovered that they hurt more when you take them off, and I didn't have Master there to kiss them better :-(.

Master had me do a dice dare at work all day today. I did manage it, but the people I work with think that I have some sort of bladder problem, as every hour I had to use the bathroom. It was hard work, but I managed it. I had to roll a dice every hour, until every dare had been done.
These were the dice options:
1-No panties for an hour.
2-One clothespin on each pussy lip for 12 minutes.
3-No bra for an hour.
4-One clothespin on clit for 12 minutes.
5-No bra and no panties for an hour
6-One clothespin on each nipple for 12 minutes.
I rolled: 1,1,5,4,6,6,2,2,3.
The next task my master gave me has to be done every hour for when I'm home until midnight and will involve the chance of a coin flip.
If heads-Spank each of your bare ass cheeks 18 times, with the back of a hairbrush or a paddle of some sort, as hard as you can.
If tails-Edge every five minutes for that whole hour. You may use your one cum at the end of one of these hours or any other time.
I will have been home for 4 hours by midnight, the first hour I will have to spank my ass ceeks, the second and third hours, edging, and the fourth hour spanking.

I have been so busy today with my Master's commands, but I have loved it, he is testing my limits at the moment, as I have never been a slave before. I have not really got to speak to my Master much today, and that makes me sad, but also happy because I know he will be enjoying what he is doing. All in all it has been a very enjoyable first day as his official slave, I look forward to many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment