Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 5

Master and I left our chat last night on something of a bad note. I was cross, sad, and ashamed of something that I can't change, and despite what he said last night, I could sense how disappointed he was. I did not sleep very well last night, thinking about it, and what would happen now. I read the email from my master at work, after a train ride thinking about it all. It turned out he'd been thinking about it as well, and what he said cheered me up. So whilst life won't always be easy, but at least I now know that we can sort it out.

I threatened my master with going across the ocean and slapping him if he ever took his anger out on me, and he told me that he might not let me come back again. I think he meant that to be menacing, but it turned me on!


Today I carried on with my story for master, and I hope he still likes it.

Today I had to finger my ass for 5mins with as many fingers as I could, I managed two. I loved doing that, as master has not had me do anything with my ass for a while. Also I was allowed to put ice cubes in my pussy, which I love, i put three in, and they melted together so I could use them like a dildo. I was so close to cumming, but I managed not to, as I haven't been given permission. I also had to use my index or middle finger and rub it between my pussy lips, not the tip of the finger just the finger itself, the area from the halfway point of my first knuckle to my third. I don't really get this, it didn't do much, so I think that I must have done it wrong.

Anyway I think master has some good plans for me tomorrow so I'll sign off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment