Monday 30 March 2009

4th Day

Hi all,

I have had a lovely day today, I got to write a story for my master. I haven't finished it yet. I had to do the socuring pad and clothespin dare today. The scouring pad was ok, bit uncomfortable but as we know I dont like the pegs. My master gave me a small reward for my progress so far, and that made me so happy. Master and I had a good talk last night, and I told him so of my concerns, and although I didn't explain it very well, he understands what I mean. He is so kind to me, I know I harp on that point, but he is.

I like it when he writes about me in his blog, and if you go there (http://chancemaster.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-it-began.html you can see. I did not get punished for my short essay, he loved it! That makes me so happy. Anyway I'm all written out after my story for master, so I'll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment