Saturday 28 March 2009

2nd Day as Master's slave

Well I found out today that my Master has a blog about me (he invited me to look at it) and it is really very good!! I will try and write more elegantly, like my Master. Today I have some good commands to do, I have already rubbed ice over both of my nipples. I liked that a lot, it made my nipples soooo hard. I have written "This body belongs to my master" on my body. Oh and of course I have already taken my cold shower punishment today. I will try my best to behave, as I don't like that at all.

I had to tell my Master what the first thing I would like him to do to me when we meet, but I can't tell you that, it is special between my Master and me. Obviously the rule about not cumming unless I have permission is always in effect, and my Master has not given me permission today, so that will be hard, especially as the little things he says in his emails to me, make me want to cum for him. I have two dares to do today, one involves seeing how many pens I can fit in my ass. The other is a dice dare, but I need to wait for my Master to let me know what he has rolled for me, before I can do it.

I love doing the commands that my Master gives me. Since I met him I am usually turned on all day, which is unusual for me. Apparently not any more. I am nearly always wet for him. Even if I find his commands difficult, I always try and complete them, because I know that he is always right, and he would not hurt me. He always listens to me if I tell him I found it difficult, and if I say something is one of my limits, he does not question that. He has only called me "his slut" once or twice so far, but I loved it when he called me that. I wish he would call me those sort of names more often. But that is his decision to make not mine. I also love it when he calls me his slave and good girl (if I have done something he is pleased with). He takes such good care of me, and I only hope that I can become the slave that he deserves.

Komodo's Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment