Saturday 16 May 2009

Hi everyone!

Well its the weekend, finally. Here are my commands for today.


1) I have to fill out this questionnaire at somepoint this weekend. It's 20 questions like the other one on getdare I had to do

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24725

2) This is my alaphabet command by doing a dice dare. It is not on getdare but it will be. (Master says)

You will need a coin a six-sided die and some other things. Also this dare is worded especially for me; it will be different on the website. I must be completely naked when playing this game with the possible exception if you roll a 4.

If you roll a 1: Roll a die. You must lay on your bed naked for that amount of time without touching yourself at all. Flip a coin, if heads think sexually about me. If the coin is tails: think sexually about the same sex. If you manage to go through this time period without touching yourself, which you're pretty good at, after the time period is up you must edge once to the thought that you were thinking about. If you do touch yourself during the time period, you must start over.

If you roll a 2: Roll a die. If you get a one or a two, put a clothespin on each of your nipples. If you roll a three or a four put a clothespin on each pussy lip, if you roll a 5 or a 6 put one on your clit. Before applying the clothespins flip a coin. If heads, double the amount of clothespins you're supposed to have on you (i.e. two on each nipple instead of one etc.). If you get tails you must double the amount of clothespins AND roll another die to see where to apply more clothespins. Make sure it's in a different area than your inital roll and keep in mind these clothespins are doubled too. Keep these clothespins on for 5 consecutive minutes.

If you roll a 3: (I know you're not alright with sticking ice cubes in your ass but if you want to dare that again you may do so. If not stick them in your pussy.) Stick three ice cubes up your ass at the same time and leave them there until they melt. But first flip a coin, if heads rub an ice cube on each one of your nipples until the ice melts. If tails, roll a die stick that many ice cubes up your pussy (if you chose the pussy instead of the ass, wait until the intial ice melts) and leave them there until they melt.

If you roll a 4: Flip a coin. If heads, flip another coin. If heads you must touch every wall of your house wearing nothing but your panties. If tails you must touch every wall in your house wearing nothing but your bra. If the first coin is tails, you must touch every wall in your house naked. You must walk through the house to touch these walls you can not run or walk fast.

If your roll a 5: Flip a coin if heads, you will be inserting something, in this case probably your rabbit, into your pussy. If tails, you will be inserting it into your ass. Roll a die and then flip another coin. If heads multiply the number you rolled by 10 and insert the object in and out of whichever hole that many times. If tails do the same except multiply the number by 25 instead of 10.

If your roll a 6: You're almost done-flip a coin. I heads choose one of the previous numbers and do that dare in front of a window, it can be nightime with the lights off, but the blinds must be up.then tell about your experience when you're done. If tails, roll a number to see which dare you'll be re-doing in front of a window, if your roll a six. Keep rolling until you get a number other than 6. And this time I'm not forcing you to do it in front of a window facing your street. Either way if you choose to do number 4 you will be doing a spanking dare instead of the walking around your house dare.
Flip a coin if heads you will be using your hand to sapnk yourself. If tails, roll a die, 1 or 2 you're using a ruler, 3 or 4 you're using the back of a hairbrush, 5 or 6 you're using a belt. Roll a die then flip a coin: If heads mutliply the number your rolled by 10 and spank yourself that many times. If tails, multiply the number you rolled by 25 and spank yourself that many times. Flip one more coin before you start if heads spank it regurally the number of times assigned. If tails, spank each of your ass cheeks the number of times assigned.


I rolled a 1, to start off with and then flipped heads, and then I rolled the die again and i got a 6. So i got to think about master for a whole 6 mins. I managed this and then I edged once like I was told to. That was frustrating cos I really wanted to cum.

3) Update blog.

4) TonightI will be sleeping naked with no special conditions.

5) Also later on today, Master plans to put another 20 questionnaire up on the site, and he wants me to fill that out sometime this weekend not necessarily today and he will send me the link to that when it is up as well.

I am also supposed to tell you that on the 25th May I will be mistress to Komodo, baring anything happening which makes that impossible. I am looking forward to this so immensly. I will not put on here what I am making him do (that would ruin his surprise) but I will say that he may only call me Mistress, and that when he is talking to me he must only be in his underwear. I may tell him to have something up his ass from when the day starts until I say otherwise, but I haven't decided yet. (Yes master, that is a little hint for you xxxx)

Anyway, I'm off to do my first command now.

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment