Monday 4 May 2009

Hi guys, well I had a good night out last night, although am pretty tired today. Stupid work!


Here are my commands for today:

1) My punishment for today, is no cumming today but I have to edge at least six times today. This does not mean that I can cum at midnight as I am still not allowed to cum unless master allows it.
2) Today, I will put one clothespin on each pussy lip and leave them on for four consecutive minutes. I have done this and my pussy lips are getting quite sore now from the repitions of this!
3) Tonight I will be sleeping in just a bra and just panties.
4) This is instead of the carving on the tree (because master and I deemed that would be illegal over here and thus go against one of my limits)

I have to take a pair of white panties and write in permanent black ink what I would have put on the tree. So on my white panties, I have written (not these actual initials obviously) K.W. owns K.S. I have written this on the front of them.

Anyway that's all for today.

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment