Sunday 3 May 2009

This week it is the letter C. C is for Clothespins. For every day of the week, Master will decide where I will put clothespins on my body and for how long. Disobedience to do these commands without a reasonable excuse will result in a more severe clothespin sentence the next day. Today I have to put one clothespin on each nipple, making sure I am topless for this, for nine consecutive minutes.

My punishment for not getting the picture for master today is to put two clothespins on each of my pussy lips and one on my clit. Leave it that way for 10 minutes.


Now I know that I used to like having clothespins, but I am beginning to rethink that. 9 and 10 mins is actually quite a long time!!! And it hurts.

To sleep I have to wear pyjamas, so not as good as naked, but still not too bad.

I am off out now with some friends, late I know, but I've not seen them in a month, and they rang just now.

Speak to you all soon.

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment