Sunday 10 May 2009

Hi, well I had an excellent night out last night, got back about 2am my time this morning!

Anyway, here are my commands for today.


1) My punishment for today is I am to spank my ass as hard as I can 100 times. - My ass was very red!!!
2) I had to count how many items of clothing I was wearing when reading this command. I must edge that many times today. If I wasn't wearing anything, I had to roll a die to see how many times I must edge today. Also I have been given permission to cum three times today. I was wearing a skirt, underwear and t-shirt, so thats 4 times I had to edge today. This was frustrating as you can inagine, but I have not used my cums yet today, I will do that tonight in bed.
3) Tonight I get to sleep naked with no special conditions.
4) My card dare for this week, is the Ace of Hearts. So I get one from the love suit. Now normally in masters dare the higher the card the more difficult the dare although this one should be pretty easy for me, he says. One time this week for one consecutive minute I must be completely naked and play with myself in front of a window. The blinds must be pulled up and either it needs to be daytime, or the lights need to be on if it's nightime. I did this, this afternoon, i was quite embarasses when a man looked in the window. Although I do find it difficult to see how this corresponds to a love suit, but master knows so that is all that is important.

Bye,

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment