Saturday 2 May 2009

Well as I guessed I do have some commands for today. But first some info for you all. I do plan on continuing my story, but only when I get time, which is not very much time at the moment, also I have a little writers block on where to take it, so I am still thinking. So you know, during my working week I will have little commands to do that week (like the alaphabet task) and then at the weekends is when I will get my proper commands. This is so that I do not get stressed out, as I was worrying about getting them all done. Also sometimes (in the future) i will be Komodo's mistress rather than his slave.

Here are the commands I have done/have to do today:

1) My punishment for not getting the picture of my shaved pussy to my master by end of april. Today I had to put a clothespin on each nipple, then twist the clothespins to twist my nipples. I must do this for three minutes. I will get a punishment everyday that master does not get the pic. This hurt an awful lot!
2) I had to get completely naked. Each command will last for six minutes (decided by chance)
-Put a clothespin on each nipple and pleasure my clit and pussy.
-Put a clothespin on each pussy lip and your clit, and pleasure my breasts.
I think I would have enjoyed this more if I had not done the punishment. but hey ho.

3) I have to upate my blog (obviously I've done that)

4) Tonight to bed I get to wear nothing but by chance I have to do the same edging technique master had me do last time. Edge two times waiting five minutes between each one. Then after I wait five minutes after the second one, he wants mw to cum. I have to make it so that my cum is on my bed, then lap all of it up like a cat. This last part I find rather ridiculous, but I will do it anyway.

Thats all for now.

3 comments:

  1. "This last part I find rather ridiculous", master, i guess u r loosing ur touch ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Rad may I say to you, I think you have lost your MLA Handbook. Just because she finds something ridiculous does not mean that I have lost my touch. Don't go judging me too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so much for commenting almost 3 years after the fact, here goes. I absolutely love the "I think you have lost your MLA Handbook." That's absolutely classic!

    ReplyDelete