Saturday 18 April 2009

I am not sure if master's email is not working, but I haven't got any commands today. Anyway, I took my laptop to the shop to get it fixed and they said it will take about a week.

Seeing as I don't have any commands yet today, I thought I would tell you a little bit about my relationship with master.

He is a very good master, he knows what my absolute limits are, and that I cannot cross them. But he knows when I am just being a wimp, and he encourages me to get through those little limits (I have heard them called soft limits). Like when he told me to drip candle wax on my breasts. I really wanted to try that, but I had always been too scared to try. It is amazing what I can do, now I have master to tell me to do things. I really want to be a very good slave for my master, and I hope that he continues to push me, into more daring, more difficult things. But only if it pleases him of course. I don't want to do anything to displease him, ever. But I fear that I will, but I guess that is what punishments are for, right?

I never thought that I would not wear panties in public before meeting master, but now I do it without a second thought. So it makes me wonder what else I could not wear in public. Or what I could wear that would be a little more risque than I wear. I am quite a conservative dresser. I don't like to show off too much flesh. But if master told me too, well how could I refuse?


I finished the cologne day yesterday, and today I used my anal beads for thirty mins, personally I think master is trying to get me ready so that he can put his cock in there, but I am NOT complaining about that! Tomorrow I shall use my biggest butt plug again, just to prove to myself that I can. It really did hurt when it came out.

I've got to leave now, but of course I'll keep you all updated!!

Always,

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment