Friday 17 April 2009

Well I've had a crap day, and to top it off, my laptop is broken, so I'm having to borrow my parents to post this. I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow to see about getting it fixed!

These are my commands for today:

1) Either today or tomorrow, I have to use an object that is not a sex toy, that I can fit in there.
I used a thin candle. It was a bit weird but not entirely unpleasant.
2) Today master posted a request for dares for me on getdare, and I'm not allowed to look at it.
3) Tonight I have to wear a bra and panties.
4) Today, I wasn't allowed to wear a pair of panties to work but I had to take a pair of panties with me. I had to go to the bathroom in which I did the underwear dare yesterday and see if my panties were still in the cupboard. If they were I had to put those on and wear them home, if they were not I had to put on the panties I took with me. They were still in the cupboard so I put them back on.

Anyway they were my commands for today. I had fun doing them.

Komdod's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment