Thursday 16 April 2009

These are my commands for today:


1) The first of these command is how you will be sleeping tonight. I'm hoping this will create more variety and for your first dare tonight you will be sleeping naked and you will be edging and then cum for me, despite if it is or isn't a cumming day, I lost track sorry. Anyway what you will be doing you will be edging twice, putting five minutes between the two times. Then I want you to masturbate once more after the second edge until you cum but I want you to cum in such a way so that when you cum it forms a puddle on your bed. Then I want you to swallow all of it lapping it up like a cat laps up milk. After you're done with that you can go to sleep naked.
2) There's a newer and better version of 128 slave rules on getdare and I want you to read all of them and tell me what you think of them. Once again I don't expect you to necessarily follow these but you follow most of them anyways. Mainly which ones you like a lot or which ones you don't like. Here's the link.
3) I haven't heard about your story in a while. If it's still in the works, if you have the opportunity I'd like you to brainstorm about it some or if you already have some ideas work on it some BUT only if you have the time. Also, you don't need permission from me to work on your story you just need permission to post it on your blog.
4) A while back I suggested people giving you dares to do and they would be passed through me before I decided to give them to you or not. You responded this to me by saying maybe. I need a definite yes or no answer soon. Once again, if I find a dare that I don't want you do or crosses your limits I won't give it to you, and if I'm questionable, I'll show it to you and see if you're up for it.
5) I know a lot of these are non physical stuff but I haven't forgotten about those. I want you to do one of my dares sometime after you get to your work building in the morning but before you get on the train to go home at the end of the day, in otherwords you MUST do this dare at work. Also in order to do it you need to be wearing panties. Here's the link. Oh and also be sure to post your experience on the thread.

I took my panties off at 3pm today and left them in the bathroom at work (in a cupboard).

I've had fun today, I used my largest butt plug today - man that hurt at the end. It was soooo weird taking it out after that time!

Anyway, that's all for now.

Komodo's Whore forever

No comments:

Post a Comment