Tuesday 21 April 2009

These are my commands today:

1) When masturbating I had to think about women's boobs. And master has implemented that I must masturbate at least once a day.
2) Tonight I have to wear a bra to bed.
3) I spanked myself 100 times on your body with my ruler. I did 20 on each ass cheek, 20 on each breast and 20 on my pussy. It goes without saying that I had to do these as hard as possible.
4) My last command was to get sleep. Now with this, I wonder if master thinks I am not sleeping on purpose! I go to bed early enough and just cannot sleep, I would like to sleep very much.

Anyway, I am off to do my last command

1 comment:

  1. u have a great master, i like ur relation ships and i like how he owned ur body and mind, he's a real master as a master.
    i like it when u have to drink ur cum, how does it taste? do u like it? what if u have it iced? is that even possible? i'd like to see thattt.

    ReplyDelete