Monday 20 April 2009

Well I am still tired from lack of sleep, and now I am grouchy to top it off.

Anyway here are my commands for today:

1) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23472

This was answering some questions:

1.Who is your master or mistress
Komodo Jones
2. How long have you been in a relationship with them
1 month, 1 week
3. What is your favorite task that he/she has given you
When he makes me spank myself
4. What task did you dislike the most
Having to fantasize about women
5. What is the cruelest punishment you have been given
No cumming allowed
6. What is the most humiliating thing you have been made to do
Not wearing panties in public
7. What is the most public thing you have been commanded to do
Not wearing panties in public

2) http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23424

This was to write about if you have fantasies about being spanked. If you click on the link above you can read it, it is a part of my story, but it really is my most favourite spanking fantasy.


When I got home from work I had to do a bra connection wedgie. I did not like that at all!


I'm off to bed to try and get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment