Sunday 19 April 2009

Well its Sunday and I have two new weekly commands and here they are:

1)-I have to make a love carving in a tree. I only have to do this once this week.
(If you don't know what a love carving is, it's where you take a blade and carve initials in a tree, and you carve a big heart around it. E.G. K.W. loves K.J. - You are allowed to try and figure those initials out, as they are not my or master's real initials, but are to do with us.) However, the official command is to do this but don't use the word "loves", for example I could carve K.J. owns K.W., I still need to carve a heart around it.

I don't know where I am going to do this, or when - probably next saturday seeing as I work and travel all week!!!
2)-This week is the letter B which master has made stand for Boobs or Balls. All this week whenever I masturbate, I will be thinking about one of these, decided at random by coin flip. I don't necessarily have to cum when thinking about these but WHENEVER I touch myself. Today's flip was another woman's boobs so I must think about that whenever I masturbate today. There are three exceptions to this command.
#1-If master tells me to masturbate about something else besides boobs or balls, I must obviously think about that.
#2-With my last masturbation of the day, I can think about anything I want, unless it contradicts rule #3 which is
#3-If I masturbate to orgasm, and I know I'm going to beforehand, I must think about another woman's boobs NO EXCEPTIONS!
Obviously master expects me to tell him if I have broken these rules, as I would if I broke any of the rules master gives me.

I am still on the whole alternate days for cumming. I have thought though that master does not say that I HAVE to masturbate, so I think that on the days when I have to think about women's boobs, I shall not masturbate. I can't wait to think about master's balls, espcially how I will lick and fondle them when I get to him.

Oh yeah, I have to take a picture of the tree. And master reminded me that I only have 10 days to get him the picture of my pussy, like I would forget. I just want it to be perfect, and its not yet, I accidently shaved some of the wrong part, because the phone rang and made me jump, so I have to wait until its grown back a bit before getting it right.

I think the tree thing is odd, where am I supposed to find a tree where there is no one else to see what I'm doing? I live in a city, there are parks, but with lots of people! And the poor tree, what if it doesn't like being cut? I wouldn't like it. I'm not a tree hugger, but I am in a strange mood - lack of sleep, and too hetic a day I think.

I'm going to try and sleep now.

Komodo's Whore

No comments:

Post a Comment